Let Us help You Discover Albir
1. The company operates excursions that are accompanied by a British (English speaking) representative.
2. When arriving in the destination, customers are given “free time”. The company does not offer “guided tours”
3. The company reserves the right to cancel or change any excursion without prior notice.
4. In the event the company has to cancel an excursion an alternative or refund will be offered.
5. The company does not offer refunds for cancellations by the customer.
6. The customer is able to make changes to reservations up to 24 hours prior to the departure of the excursion booked.
7. The company will not accept any changes to bookings within 24 hours of the excursion.
8. The company will not be held responsible for accidents, damage/loss of personal belongings, missed transportation or non-fulfillment of given instruction.
9. The company reserves the right to terminate / refuse “at any time” the travel (excursion) of any client should it deem necessary and in the interests of other passengers.
10. In the event that the company should terminate an excursion it will not be liable for
compensation or the cost of return travel to the customer.